My first blog post

6:11 AM

Hello, and welcome to my blog. This is my first post written in an English which is a second language for me. Believe me, I have given so much thought about whether I should start my official blog in English or not. As only learning English, it's definitely a difficult task for me to start and carry it through to the end. But as my favorite quote says "You only live once." I finally thought why not? A huge amount of people start their blog as a hobby, work, method to earn full-time and so on. Aside from the amazing benefits of blogging, I saw this opportunity as a way to improve my English, get to know cool bloggers and keep it as my diary. Diary of my journeys, diary of my feelings and opinions, diary of my both beautiful and ugly memories. Maybe my life would not be interesting or thrilling like others, I truly believe that everyone has their own unique journey, and special lessons to learn from the journey. So welcome to my unique journey, whoever you are. Also, I'll try my best to deliver you the best contents in order not to waste your valuable time.

Things I'll focus on writing are books, life lessons, my dreams, and plans, little advice, and my memories as well as my journey. Hope you'll like my posts and if you do, always leave a comment to let me know.

Eny.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe