7 Things to Love About Fall

1:41 AM



Fall is my most favorite time of the year. How much more can I say?

All the leaves change into multitude colors and make it look like a masterpiece of art. I could see through of my window and see all types of magnificent colors.

I'm so grateful that I could see this art made by nature every year.

I love watching Harry Potter while drinking pumpkin spice latte, and cuddling up in my bed when fall comes in. I love walking by every beautiful tree on the street while hearing the noise of rustling leaves.


Literally, every part of fall attracts me. There are many reasons I love about fall, but here are just a few.
  1. Fall days make for gorgeous photo shoots.
  2. Halloween is coming which makes us feel excited and ecstatic.
  3. Not too cold + not too hot weather = fall with perfect weather
  4. Movie night with loved ones.
  5. Cozy sweater, scarves, and socks which are adorable part of autumn.
  6. Pumpkins are every where with spice.
  7. Warm blankets and hot chocolate to make us feel little cozier and comfier.
My favorite quote about fall❤️:
"Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go."
What part of the fall you love the most? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe