Fall Playlist

12:24 AM

gray road in between lush forest

Hi, pretty! It's been a long time since I posted something because of my busy schedule. So, I'm here with new post about fall playlist! I'm kind of person who always carries her earpod and being "besties" my playlist. That's why I wanted to share the songs with you I've been loving lately. Enjoy!

Hailee Steinfeld, Alesso - Let me go
Selena Gomez, Marshmello - Wolves
Camila Cabello, Machine Gun Kelly - Bad Things
Taylor Swift - ...Ready for it?
Zayn ft. Sia - Dusk till down
The Chainsmokers - Closer (I just can't stop listening this song)
Borns - Electric love
Cheat Codes - Sober
Billie Ellish - Bored
Maroon5 - What lovers Do
Charlie Puth - How Long
Allie X - Paper Love

Eny❤️️

Blovlovin'  Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe