Creative ways to fill your empty notebooks

2:22 AM

Hi, Pretty!

I can't believe it's already November. Time is flying by so fast. Also, I feel bad for not being active lately, it's all because of the stress of school. The school break finally got started, so I'm feeling relaxed, even though the break ends only 7 days later which is not that long time. I'm still trying to make time for self-care and relaxing, because everyone needs an alone time. 

Yesterday, I was organizing my notebooks and doing some writing, the new blog post idea came to my mind. And obviously that's about ways to fill your notebooks in a more creative way! I know it's cliche - we all see this kinda blog post and youtube videos sometimes. But I decided to write about more creative ideas that I use for myself. So enjoy! and don't forget to share your idea with moi!

#1 Tumblr Quotes Journal

I love reading and reblogging quotes from tumblr. If you search better, there are tons of amazing and inspiring quotes in tumblr that you just want to save in your heart and remember forever. Different from famous people's sayings, those are spectacular, special and free to use. So why not start a new notebook with full of inspiration and your fave quotes? 

*if you're interested,my tumblr account is @enkhjn 

#2 An inspiration Journal


Inspiration is invisible, yet this word feels so beautiful to me! I think you might feel that way too. Inspiration gives us a chance to be curious over weird things, and be obsessed over little things in life and stay motivated to discover more. So this notebook is where you jam in all your magazine tear outs, random doodles, and words that made you feel something. Just jot down everything that makes you feel inspired, and open up to get some inspiration when feeling uninspired. 

#3 "Lessons from Random Stuff" Journal


Yes, the name sounds weird. But the journal can be useful tho! It literally means to write down any useful lessons you learned from books, movies, friends, little trip or your crazy mistake today. To make that less boring, add some doodles and decorations. And...Ta-Da! Your own "TEXTBOOK OF LIFE" which is more expensive than your math textbook. Not to be offensive, but for me, life lessons are the most important ones. And we usually fail to learn things that life teaches us. So that your 'lessons from random stuff' notebook will help you. 


How do you fill your empty notebooks? 

Xoxo,
Eny. <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe