June Goals.

9:04 AM

peace love neon signage near green leaf plants
May has been quite a mess. A lot of things were in my control including final exams, assignments, new part-time job, making time for family and so on. Well, seventeen-year-old should not be complaining that there too many things to do. I'm grateful for all the good and bad experience and memories happened in May. Except that it was little tiring, many good changes happened in both me and my lifestyle. 

On the good side, warmer weather is coming! I'm so excited that summer is finally coming which means I don't have to deal with cold anymore. I'm not a big fan of sunshine and rainbows, I just want those gloomy rainy summer days. Don't blame me. 

Yesterday, which is the first of June, was an international children's day. Therefore, I celebrated it with my mom and sister. It was not a that serious celebration, we just went to Central Square, had lunch and watched a movie together. My sister's been nagging me to buy slime for her, so I gave her slime as a gift of children's day.

Honestly, it was my last Children's Day to celebrate as a child. Because I'll be turning eighteen two months later. So I was both sad and nostalgic. Time really flies. 

My final exams haven't finished yet, the last one is on the 6th of June. Then, my summer break officially starts! Also, I started working at a new job which I really love. I'll be working there throughout the summer and it enables me to work creatively and freely, which is exactly what I want from work. 

June is already here. I don't usually plan out my month even though I always want to do. So here I am, getting over my procrastination and actually doing it. 

I thought if I share my monthly goals with you guys, I would actually keep my promise to follow them. I divided them into categories, so it'll be easier to work on them separately.


Family/Friends:

  • Visit my family once a week
  • Call or video call once in 2 or 3 days
  • Buy a gift for mom
  • Study with my friend for a history exam

Personal Growth:

  • Devote 30 minutes to reading a book every day.
  • Take one personal development course (beauty, fashion, communication, photo editing or video editing, a new language, etc,)
  • Write 2 posts on my blog weekly
  • Read personal development articles
  • Listen to educational podcasts

Health:

  • Workout at least twice a week
  • No dairy products
  • Less fast food
  • More fruits and veggies in my diet
  • Drink lots of water

Self-care/Self-love:

  • Journal daily
  • Don't skip skincare routine in the morning and in the evening
  • Face masks for every 3 days
  • Always moisturize my hands and body (they get dry really easily these days!)
  • Get one facial treatment for my acne and pores

Saving money/Future:

  • Save 20% of my income
  • Prepare lunch at home
  • Sell my old books

Work/Career: (these are all work-related, not related to my blog)

  • Create at least 15 posts for IW page
  • Reach 10,000 followers on Instagram /yu/
  • Find creative ways to activate my followers 

So there is a total of 6 categories here. Even though I wrote in 5 categories in my journal, just wanted to add saving money/future one because I've been wanting to develop a habit of saving money for the future. Currently, I'm not able to have a saving account in a bank, because I'm not eighteen yet. So having my saving account is the first thing to do on my birthday, yay!



You can also plan out your month by dividing them into categories like this. Hope you got inspired by this. Wish you a very productive, energetic and motivational June!

Remember that anything you dream is possible.

Xo, Angie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe